Mountain biking follows a well-maintained trail from the park headquarters at Buhoma to the Ivi River. Along this 13km trail you may see wildlife such as bushbucks, black-and-white colobus and red-tailed monkeys. The six-seven hour round trip departs in the morning, and is organized by Buhoma Community Rest Camp under the “Ride for a Woman“ community development initiative.
- Park Home
- Getting here
- Getting around
- What to Bring
- Climate and when to visit
- Other Parks
Cycling/Mountain Biking in Bwindi
Mountain biking follows a well-maintained trail from the park headquarters at Buhoma to the Ivi River. Along this 13km trail you may see wildlife such as bushbucks, black-and-white colobus and red-tailed monkeys.
Read 32411 times
- Conservation Tariff and Fees for 2020-2022
- The Wildlife Mirror | UWA Newsletter August 2019
- UWA receives a vet Vehicle and Motorcycle from Uganda Conservation Foundation
- Uganda Wildlife Authority Receives Computers From The Chinese Embassy
- The Wildlife Mirror | UWA Newsletter January-March 2019
- Uganda Wildlife Authority hands over land worth UGX180 million to Batwa Community
- UWA gives over UGX four billion to communities neighbouring Bwindi Mgahinga Conservation Area.
- Uganda’s National Parks are safe to visit
- Uganda Wildlife Authority to prosecute Vietnamese found in possession of wildlife species.
- Uganda Wildlife Authority scraps fees for viewing Sempaya Hotsprings
- UWA gets a new Board of Trustees
- UWA gives relief aid to victims of flashfloods and landslides in bududa district
- Uganda Wildlife Authority relocates Buyende Crocodiles
- Bwindi’s senior adult female gorilla passes on
- Poaching in protected areas not out of control
- Uganda Hosts the First Investment Summit
- President Museveni Commissions Uganda Wildlife Authority’s 4th Ranger Intake
- UWA releases 204 African Grey parrots
- Accommodation Facilities to Boost Tourism in Murchison Falls National Park
- THE UGANDA BIG BIRDING DAY 2011
Up coming Events
Uganda Wildlife Our Problem Animal Team is demonstrating the construction of a Crocodile Exclusion Enclosure (CEE) & giving safety… https://t.co/kTFtDWI3JQ
Monday, 16 September 2019 12:58