- Park Home
- Areas of Interest
- Wildlife and Birding
- Photo Gallery
- Interactive Google Map
- Plan Your Trip
- Other Parks
Kampala - February 06, 2019.
Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) has taken up the prosecution of two Vietnamese nationals who were arrested by Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) customs officials in possession of elephant ivory and pangolin scales.
Published in Press Release
- Conservation Tariff and Fees for 2020-2022
- The Wildlife Mirror | UWA Newsletter August 2019
- UWA receives a vet Vehicle and Motorcycle from Uganda Conservation Foundation
- Uganda Wildlife Authority Receives Computers From The Chinese Embassy
- The Wildlife Mirror | UWA Newsletter January-March 2019
- Uganda Wildlife Authority hands over land worth UGX180 million to Batwa Community
- UWA gives over UGX four billion to communities neighbouring Bwindi Mgahinga Conservation Area.
- Uganda’s National Parks are safe to visit
- Uganda Wildlife Authority to prosecute Vietnamese found in possession of wildlife species.
- Uganda Wildlife Authority scraps fees for viewing Sempaya Hotsprings
- UWA gets a new Board of Trustees
- UWA gives relief aid to victims of flashfloods and landslides in bududa district
- Uganda Wildlife Authority relocates Buyende Crocodiles
- Bwindi’s senior adult female gorilla passes on
- Poaching in protected areas not out of control
- Uganda Hosts the First Investment Summit
- President Museveni Commissions Uganda Wildlife Authority’s 4th Ranger Intake
- UWA releases 204 African Grey parrots
- Accommodation Facilities to Boost Tourism in Murchison Falls National Park
- THE UGANDA BIG BIRDING DAY 2011
Up coming Events
Uganda Wildlife Our Problem Animal Team is demonstrating the construction of a Crocodile Exclusion Enclosure (CEE) & giving safety… https://t.co/kTFtDWI3JQ
About 4 hours ago